Friday, March 25, 2011

On-Line Learning in K-12 Schools

This week I researched Learning Management Systems to learn more about using on-line programs at my school. I created accounts in both Moodle and RCampus. I discovered that my school district has Moodle available on the district website and have placed a request to add my school. Some teachers at the middle and high school level are using it, but none at elementary at this time. I like elements of both RCampus and Moodle, but I decided to focus on RCampus for this assignment. I spent many hours trying to decide what type of project to do that would give me an opportunity to explore. When I logged onto my blog and saw Julie Winner's glog, I was inspired to try and create one as well. I have tried twice in the past to complete a glog and was determined to see it through. My assignment is glog-6470.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment